Every piece of our jewellery is made with care from precious metals and natural gemstones. Following are instructions on how to make your jewellery last a lifetime:
All our products are made from 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel.
Some products have a Gold finish option. 14K products are plated with Rhodium, while 18K products are plated with real 18K yellow gold. We use a high quality electroplating process that means it doesn't rub or flake away easily.
For graphical products, the clear dome is a shatterproof liquid glass-like material that is applied by hand. We do not use any paper or stickers to place designs onto our products!
316L stainless steel is low reaction, with minimum nickel content. Customers sensitive to nickel can pick a product that's finished with 14K or 18K Gold, as these don't react.
- It's fine to get our jewelry wet! Wear it in the shower or while swimming, just make sure to dry it afterwards!
- If the item becomes dirty or tarnishes in some way, clean it using plain soap and water - drying with a soft cloth.
- Before storing the item, make sure it's fully dry and is not stored in a moist environment.
- When storing, avoid storing it mixed amongst other jewelry, as the tarnish on those pieces may spread and damage the item.
- While wearing, avoid exposure to chemicals (including cleaning agents), and avoid wearing in enviroments where the item may be knocked.